The types of information we collect
We may collect and store the following types of personal information about you when you use our website and contact us in relation to our service:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address, company details and job position;
- Information that you provide for a specific purpose, such as to provide you with certain information you request or to send you emails or newsletters;
- Information in connection with communications you send us, for example to report a problem or submit queries;
- Details of the functions and services you select or use on the website; and
You can opt-out of certain uses of the personal information we collect from you. For more information on how to opt-out, please see below.
Use of collected information
Our primary purpose in collecting user information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience and to provide the services you have requested. We may also use the information that you have provided to ensure that the content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer and to allow you to participate in any interactive features on our website when you choose to do so.
By using our website and providing your personal information, you agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms and Conditions;
- manage, customise and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and provide you with targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.